Happy Birthday to my Girl!


A birthday breakfast for the birthday girl!  She wasn't quite as excited for the 17th birthday as she was for the 16th.  She is excited to get one year closer to being a college girl, although she dreads the thought of leaving her Mama :)  I am going to enjoy every minute of Emmy while we still have her.  I've loved every minute of the last 17 years, I couldn't ask for a better daughter. She is smart, responsible, talented, thoughtful and driven.  Love you Emmy Lou Hoo!  Happy Birthday!


Aubrey came over to say her goodbye's.  I thought Em would lose it but she KIT all day!  She said Aubrey going away to college last year broke her in pretty well.



Aubrey's birthday gift to Emmy was a stack of sealed letters with instructions on when to open them.  If you are a Gilmore Girls fan then you know what this one means :)


We will all miss Aubrey so much! The people in the Ukraine will be lucky to have her.

My flight to Seattle left at about 5 tonight.  Got in plenty of good people watching at the airport, gotta love that.  I don't think I've ever flown with so few people on a flight.  Aside from the guy two rows ahead who never stopped talking loud and getting "plane" sick at the beginning of the flight, which was weird, I never get plane sick, it was a good flight.  I love the Seattle air and the weather is a dream.  Rainy and in the 60's, love it!  So I'll spend the next few days bonding with my sister Natalie and my nieces and nephew.  Natalie is joining the Cinco de Chica club in the next few weeks with her 5th daughter on the way!


Popular Posts