Flowers



My Grandpa and Aunts and Uncles take such good care of Baby Kevin's grave.  Thinking of him today, and every day.  I'm also thinking about my Grandpa Sollie who fought for our country.  I wish I could have known him.  He died when my dad was 9.



I woke up at 7 this morning.  I thought I'd get up and get a few things done before the rest of the house woke up.  Lilly had other ideas.  When I tried to get up she woke up and screamed me down (I'm not kidding or exaggerating) and told me I needed to snuggle with her.  So we both went back to bed until almost 9. 




Me and the girls decided to go pick out some flowers for my flower pots on the porch.
The girls thought I knew all kinds of things about gardening since I used to work in a flower shop 20 years ago.  I explained that arranging flowers has very little to do with planting them.



I am NOT a Gardener.  Gracie has more gardening skills than I do.  Apparently she's learned quite a bit from her Gardening Mama DS game.







This one looks innocent enough.  
A few minutes after Em took this picture we found her in my purse.  She located the lipstick and smeared it all over herself, the couch and my new purse.  After cleaning it all up I put myself in time out.



Comments

Popular Posts