Cowboy Boots

 
Janie prefers the yellow slide to the hill at the school...
 



 
I started to clean out the storage room yesterday.  Forgot to take the before picture but here is a in the midst of cleaning it out picture...

 
It's a disaster.  I know.
I give it a good clean out about every 6 months.  Should probably do it every 3.  I went through bins and bins of shoes.  I filled 2 garbage bags of shoes to send to the DI.   Many of them were boy shoes I've saved from Dakota and Jackson.  I got rid of all of them except for these...
 
 
I was saving them and all the shoes and boy clothes for "the boy".  I was doing a pretty good job of KIT until I saw the boots.  I will just have to save them for a grandson.  I can't part with them. 
 
Dakota LOVED cowboy boots. 
 
 
Dakota 4 years old --hard to tell but he's wearing his boots!  Kev and I LOVE our 4 year olds.  It is such a fun age and Dakota was the sweetest kid.  Still is :)
He wore them every week to church and when he was little he'd wear them with shorts (preferably plaid shorts :)  Cutest. Thing. Ever.
 
 
 
Lilly sporting Dakota's lawn mowing hat and safety glasses=Cutest. Thing. Ever. Too!
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts