Fishing and Shaving

If you are wondering how the fishing is going down South...






I took this picture from my Mom's living room while creeping her neighbors...


This would be Kevin's perfect camping/fishing set up!





Me and my girls had fun today!  Am I lucky or what?  Yes, they are drama and yes they wear me out but I wouldn't trade them for anything.
How do you like Kloe's fancy homemade feather earrings?
Speaking of Kloe.  She just came up to me and told me to feel her leg.  It was smooth as a baby's butt.  She was SO excited to have shaved it for the first time.  She's been begging to shave her legs for the past 2 years and I've told her she has to wait til she was 12.  She ignored me.  I asked to feel the other leg.  It wasn't smooth.  She only shaved the one.  Huh.







Comments

Popular Posts