It's all about Dessert!

Lilly loves to watch the boys play basketball (when there isn't snow on the ground) and watch the cars go by out her window...



She is so cute when she wakes up--her hair is always crazy (this picture doesn't quite do the crazy hair justice) and she's so happy!


We invited Gracie along on our date night tonight. She had a PERFECT report card and has worked very hard to get her violin federation songs polished and ready to perform (and with NO complaining about practicing :) So we thought we'd bring her along to celebrate!

We let Gracie choose the restaurant (well, sort of, we gave her 3 choices between places Kev and I wanted to go :) Her decision was based on DESSERT (that's my girl). She decided on the Warm Chocolate Chip Lava Cookie at Red Lobster...she loved it and so did I!

PS--Natalie, I totally changed my outfit to match your cute necklace...thanks Sister!

Popular Posts