Goodbye Boston

6:30am Riding the commuter train from Halifax back to Boston...

We didn't have to be to the airport until around 4pm so we packed the day with more sight seeing...


I think this was the Harvard Freshman Building--but it's all a blur. I really should have taken notes.
"Under this tree Washington first took command of the American Army..."

I was so excited to find this little store since my babies LOVE Curious George...sadly it was closed :(

Old South Church

Boston Public Library
Megan raved about this building and it didn't dissapoint. The architecture was incredible...
We made sure and hit a Triple D restaurant for lunch...
I went with a Bacon Swiss Barbecue Burger--I can't remember the fancy name for it. It was fantastic!

We concluded our Boston adventures with a walk around the Harvard campus...

Such a great trip! It was so fun being with my sisters--Steph, Natalie and Kimmy we missed you!! It was nice to see a part of the country I've never been to. It was great to get some exercise (I think I walked more in the last 4 days than I have in the last 4 months). And it will be great to get back to the laundry, cooking, cleaning and mothering that is my life, and I love it!


Comments

Popular Posts