A Special Day



So far I have felt pretty calm about our appointment tomorrow. Today was Fast Sunday and I know several of our friends and family fasted and are praying for our little guy. We appreciate that so much. To our extended family and some of our friends who we didn't tell about the problems with the baby I apologize--we just thought we'd wait until we know for sure what is going on before telling everyone.

Tonight my Dad and Kevin gave the baby a priesthood blessing--since I'm housing it for now I received the blessing as well. All day I have been thinking about how grateful I am for the power of the priesthood I have always been blessed to have in my life and in my home.


I spent the rest of the evening putting together a care package for a couple of special someones...I'll stick it in the mail tomorrow :)


Popular Posts