The MAN Fridge

If only Kev took this much pride in his closet!

Comments

Leslie :~D said…
So if he has a man fridge, do you get a woman fridge loaded with all the best chocolates?? I'm all for that!
The Jacklins said…
Too funny! And hey I agree with the woman fridge/freezer...loaded with Raspberry Cheesecake Fat Boys!!
Jody said…
I love it! If my Kevin sees this he will be knocking on your door!

P.S. I know I said this before, but I LOVE your family picture! Where was that taken at?
Erica said…
It's so funny because I was honestly going to say, where is the woman's fridge? Love how all women think alike. Only mine would be filled with chocolate/mountain dew/fresca/ and peanut M&M's and I would also have a lock on it because I think it would then turn into a man's fridge without me even realizing it!

Popular Posts