Janie - 4 Months Old

It has been clear to me that 4 years in between kids is far to long of a break. I have totally been off my game as far as getting Janie on some sort of schedule, getting her to sleep in her bed and sleeping through the night. Thank heavens for the book "Baby Wise" it has been a lifesaver and I can happily say that Janie is now sleeping in her bed as well as putting herself to sleep and we are making good progress with getting her to sleep through the night...hopefully within the next few weeks we'll have that mastered...happy day for mom. I will say however, I have no regrets spending Janie's first 3 1/2 months with her in the rocking chair...she is a love bug and I have enjoyed every minute of her!



Gracie can't get enough of her little sister. She is constantly asking to hold Janie and it doesn't bother her a bit when Janie cries, she just keeps on talking to her and loving on her.


Janie loves to play with Dad. You've heard the phrase "I could eat you up"...well, Kev eats her up, literally, and she's finally starting to like it.


Janie reading a little of the good word with Dad during our family scripture study. Janie was so cute...it was 6:30am and she was more awake and alert than any of us.

Comments

Jenny said…
Becky, Janie is such a little doll! I love the Graco Deco pattern-I almost got that in a travel system. And I do agree that Babywise is helpful. Although now Callie won't nap well and I don't know what the heck I'm doing.:) I told Troy that she'd be scarred for life when we made her sleep in her own room.
Natalie said…
Okay so it's really too bad that her and Cardston are cousins cuz a pre arranged marriage would've been perfect! I think Sollis Girls make the cutest babies ever!!!
Jeri said…
Cute pictures. Love the one of Kevin holding Janie, reading the scriptures. Before you know it, she'll be taking her turn reading!
cathi6 said…
So cute, she is a doll baby!!!!! You are awesome for getting up to read "the Good Word!" :)
The Jacklins said…
Such cute pictures!! I hope you're soaking up every second with her...we all know how fast it goes!! She's a lucky little girl to be a part of your wonderful family!!
Erica said…
You're a great mom! I never quite got the hang of Baby Wise. I think I might be teetering on the edge of a bonehead mom. But I love rocking my kids. Much to my dismay when I'm still rocking them to sleep when their 8 months old. Oh well. They're only young once! I'll have to be better with this next one. I don't think I'll have much of a choice. Janie has got the sweetest face!

Popular Posts