Family Night

Once a month we have family night with Kev's side of the family. It's always a fun night that the kids look forward to.


We usually start the night off with a family dinner...

It was Steve and Tami's turn to give the lesson. Steve gave a great lesson about the kindling wrath...Kloe read a book about being thankful and Tami had a fun game and activity centering around being grateful.


Here are the kids writing what they are thankful for on Turkey feathers.




Papa Dave taking care of Janie and Serena (the build-a-bear Kloe earned for practicing violin every day for 10 weeks)




Dakota's 10th birthday is this Thursday so Grandma and Grandpa and Tam and Steve bestowed him with birthday gifts!




Kota LOVES the Colts!




This layered Brownie Cake is about as creative as I get...more birthday fun to come later this week!














Comments

Erica said…
cute cake idea! I want to do that turkey idea with my kids. I have no artistic abilities, so we'll see how it turns out! How cute are your kids!!!! I know I always tell you this, but you are so lucky to live close to your family.
What a fun idea! You know if we lived there you could have one night a month be a braunersrither night!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday dear Kota, Happy Birthday to you!

Have a great Birthday!
Aunt Tricia
Natalie said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONES!!!! IF I WAS THERE I'D GIVE YOU A BIG OL BIRTHDAY SMOOCH ON THE FOREHEAD!!! HOPE YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY! LOVE YOUR COUSINS IN WASHINGTON

Popular Posts