The Conine's come for a visit!


My sister Natalie and her family are in town for a visit. It has been so much fun having them stay with us! The 6 little girls (or should we say the "little princesses") are having the best time ever! There has been a whole lot of giggling and so far, not too much drama--which the boys are real happy about! On the top bunk is Makenzie and Kloe, on the bottom is Caydance, Gracie and Braylee.


The kids have loved having baby Cardston to love on! Last Sunday Kevin had the baby and needed to start cooking breakfast. He asked Dakota to go get me so I could take the baby but I was busy getting things ready for Sunday dinner so I told him to give Cardston to Emmy. Dakota then says to me, "Can't I hold him mom?". I thought it was so cute that my little 9 year old boy wanted to hold the baby and he loved every minute! Isn't Kota handsome in his little "wife beater" shirt (I know, it's a horrible name for a shirt but that's what his dad calls them). He really loves those shirts.


We spent a day at Raging Waters...Papa Tom came along too. He is the best sport ever! All the kids fight for his attention and he takes time for every one of them.









Comments

Jenny said…
The picture of Dakota holding Cardston is so precious! You have such a cute family. And Natalie's kids are so cute as well.
The Jacklins said…
Cousins are the BEST!! What fun times! You're family is going to love that new baby that's coming! She is going to be one spoiled girl and that is just fine! Dakota is so cute! What a fun day with Grandpa too! Enjoy your visit!

Popular Posts