I Love Summer!

I love having the kids home with 3 months to forget schedules and have fun! The kids favorite part of summer is the first 2 weeks after school gets out. They get time off to do what ever they want. They have no chores, no limits on TV or XBox, no limits on sleep, they don't even have to change their clothes if they don't want to (the boys are all about that). They are trying to talk me into doing this over Christmas Break as well...I don't know if I'm up for it though, since it's all I can do to make it through the 2 week summer break. Their other favorite thing about summer is our season passes to Raging Waters. The water park is only 10 or 15 minutes from our house--it has pools and slides for all ages! I just pack a lunch and everyone is entertained and happy for a good part of the day--Kev and the three oldest head for the slides, the little girls like the dinosour pool, wave pool and lazy river. I spend most of the time keeping an eye on the little girls and getting a tan! The picture is of Kota, Izzy (their cousin), Kloe and Emmy.





Comments

Erica said…
I am absolutely so jealous! I have a public pool here, but it doesn't even rival Raging Waters. I know my kids would be in heaven! You're the best mom in the world to not make your kids get dressed! Awesome mom.

Popular Posts